Monday, February 16, 2009

Wedding Reception Pictures

More pictures from my wedding. These are some of my favorite from those taken before the reception.
The photographers had me pretend to ask for money and my dad to empty his pockets. I really wished there had been something in them.
This was the BEST picture. If only we could have gotten the picture less than ten seconds after this. See how Travis is being shy? Well, as soon as the picture was taken and the other boys leaned back, Travis leaned in for the kiss. It was great! Too bad it didn't get taken. The boys are, from left to right: Travis, Kolton, R.Jay, Kelvin, Brad, Brandon and Greg.

Aren't these two fo the most handsome men you have ever seen? I personally think my hubby is quite sexy in this picture. And Kasey is not far behind him.


Tina throwing her hair back. Just trying to catch some boys. We had so much fun! And she looked absolutely lovely.



Of course, I had to post another kissy picture. I told the photographers I wanted kissing pictures, and they did a great job of it!
Okay, I'm going to go back to pictures of my babies for a while. You never know, maybe I will feel inspired to post some more wedding pictures soon!




1 comment:

  1. it's always fun to revisit wedding pictures, thanks for sharing. -Kari

    ReplyDelete