Monday, February 16, 2009

My Beautiful Girl

Here are a few pictures of my baby girl! Taken November/December 2007.
Zina at her birthday party at Grandma Jackman's house. Don't you just love the chocolate face! And the pony tail. Oh, and I LOVE that smile! I am sure missing her right now. She is at Steve's parents house, and I am dealing with the weaning all alone.
Zina trying to reach the door. She can reach the door knob, but luckily she cannot turn it yet. She is such a busy girl.

I just love this picture. Zina trying to escape to the bathroom, her very favorite room in the house. She will follow any one to the bathroom, and if you shut the door on her she screams and bangs on the door. She is just so busy!
After I had surgery, the doctor put me on three medicines that should be safe for a nursing baby, but apparently all three together, or maybe just one of them, affected Zina. So, she kept getting sick. Her doctors said to just give her pedialyte or formula until I am off at least one of the medicines. Zina, of course, being the busy busy one track minded girl she is, could not give up the nursings. I decided to stall her for a day and see if maybe it was just some coincidence. She was not sick, so I let her nurse again the next day. A few hours later she was sick again. So, in an effort to make things easier on Zina and I, we sent her to Steve's mom. Zina has never stayed a night away, and she is used to having mommy or daddy with her all the time. I am afraid it could be quite an experience this week. But at least Zina will not be denied nursings with them right in front of her! We will pick her up Friday, and I will be so glad to have her back!


1 comment:

  1. wow a week without your babies! hope everything is healing alright and grandparents are enjoying the kids.

    ReplyDelete