Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hello!

Zina is my little mirror. Zach was too, especially at this age. But Zina is ALL in, and Zach would just kinda do it.
This picture was taken a couple of days ago, when Zina was feeling pretty sick. Five minutes before this picture, I took a picture of her totally lounging on me and looking so sick. Then she saw my phone light up because I opened it, and she took it down to the floor to talk to someone. She will just make cute noises and tilt her head this way and that. Apparently I talk on the phone too much! She REALLY loves it when someone is actually talking back to her. I just love to watch her.
I haven't blogged lately cause I am busy with school and kids. I am taking 12 credits, broken into 5 classes. One is online, and I haven't started it. One is on research and evaluation, which is hard and boring to me, and it takes a lot of energy to even stay focused on that class. One is a nutrition class, based on mostly the science of food. and two of them are sewing classes, home decor and clothing construction. And then to add onto it, I joined in on a scrapdown. Look for pictures soon. A group of us exchanged scraps and we are making charm quilts. I am excited.

Well, that is about all the time I have. I need to take advantage of both of my babies being asleep to get some class work and house work done!

2 comments:

  1. That's a cute story about Zina and the phone. I'm sorry to hear that she got sick. I hope that your clothing construction class is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you do have your hands full. I don't know if I could keep up with all that. Is steve taking classes too? Or working or both? Sounds like you are waaaay busy. I hope Zach gets better, Jared has a little cold n fever and it's no fun at all. Zina is such a cutey. Jared has started talking on the phone too, it is hilarious. He gets a really hi pitched voice so I think he is trying to imitate me. hehe, funny funny. take care! -Kari

    ReplyDelete