Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine Tag





1. Who is your valentine? My husband Steven.


2. What are two things you like about him/her? He is loving and sweet.


3. What is something kind s/he has done for you? He went to WalMart and searched for a magazine to entertain me for my surgery Thursday and today he walked me up to the testing center and made arrangements for me to take a test and still do what my doctor told me to do.


4. What is something kind you have done for him/her? I drove us from his parents to ours so his headache could go away (Monday morning).


5. Does he/she know what your favorite flower/candy is? Both my favorite flower and candy change. He probably doesn't know my favorite flower because they change. He says it is any flower from him, which is true. And as far as candy, I really like the Hershey Bliss ones, and he got me the Bliss with meltaway centers. Flowers would be better on my waistline, but I like the candy!


6. What makes your valentine extra special to you? He is the most caring, kind man. He is truly spoiling me right now with my needs.


7. People you want to tag? Anyone who will participate. Just let me know so I can see what you have to say about your Valentine!

2 comments:

  1. I like the wedding pic. I haven't seen any of your wedding pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing, I'm glad Steve takes such good care of you. -Kari

    ReplyDelete