Monday, February 16, 2009

My Zachary Boy!

I am really in a blogging mood. These are some older pictures. I need to organize my newer ones and post them.
Zach at the park in October. I love watching him run. He is carrying his coat because he didn't think it was cold. He has such personality.
Zach is so proud of his piano skills. I can't play because if I sit up to the piano, he steals it! I am looking forward to putting him in lessons in a year or two. I need to find someone willing to teach him.

My little man! So handsome in his suit jacket, and that red tie! He loves his red ties! He looks so grown up here.


And here is a picture of Zach as a little, tiny baby. I loved holding him this way. I can still remember exactly how it felt to have him cuddled and fit right there. He was less than four months old there.
I am missing my Zachary boy, too. He has been at my parents place since Thursday when I had surgery on my foot. I am ok leaving him there, and I bet things will be even better when he comes back. My mom is working on getting him to poop on the potty, a feat I cannot even get close to succeeding at. Yesterday he told me when I called that he pooped and pee-ed on the potty, and he asked me if I did too. It is so cute! And he is so proud of himself! Maybe this time it will stick with him, and we can count him as potty trained! He loves to talk on the phone and tease his mommy. I love him and his big personality. I cannot imagine life without him!



1 comment:

  1. he looks like a little missionary in the suit and tie. you sure have a cutey on your hands. -Kari

    ReplyDelete