Thursday, February 12, 2009

My babies, foot surgery and some plans

Okay, I guess I like that title. I have probably used it before.
This is a picture my sister in law, Tina, took for us back in November/early December. I love that both kids actually looked at the camera. I plan to print it as an 8X10, if it will look good that big, and put on my wall and send to the grandparents. You can see Zina's then 6 teeth, and Zach being so protective of his sister. I love pictures of my little ones.
I got a Facebook page and put up an outdated picture of me and the kids for my profile picture, and people keep thinking Zina is a boy. I need to put this picture up. There is no need to have people thinking she is a boy. THIS picture leaves no question.
I will probably post more this weekend since I am supposed to be laying down or sitting with my foot up. I had surgery this morning. About an hour, awake, having something removed from my foot. I was really worried about the being awake for the surgery, but it wasn't too bad. Steve bought me a parenting magazine and Dad let me borrow his Ipod. Actually, I didn't get to listen to all the music I wanted to. I decided to listen to all of Shane Jackman, but only got to about song 25 of 47. I need an ipod, then Dad could put his music on mine. Shane's music is so calming that it made it easy. I don't think I got anything out of the magazing, but it served its purpose. It kept my mind occupied and my eyes busy.
I might post a picture of my foot later. Don't worry, it is all bandaged up and doesn't look too bad. I will put a warning at the top of that post. I think it may have lost its numbness now, but I don't know. I can walk around just fine, even without a shoe on.
Sorry for that story. I should stick to pictures of my babies. I think I will post some more recent pictures of the kids, a couple sewing projects I am working and maybe the charm quilt, if I get it organized. I love discovering this creative side of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment