Friday, February 20, 2009

The Mean Blogger Won't let me post pics

It refuses to load pictures! Blogger is being mean!!! I wanted to put up pictures of my children, whom I am missing and going to pick up today, but blogger just won't have it.
I know that I have been posting a lot lately. Must be all the free time not having my kids with me leaves me. That and missing them.
This post, in its HUGE font, is mainly to put a post between the top of the blog and my foot blog post. I thought people may prefer seeing pics of my babies over pics of my foot. Since Blogger won't let me load pics today, I just typed REALLY big.

Have a great day! And weekend. Post later.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of your foot look great! It was good to see you this weekend too, even though it wasn't for long. And hey, that's a pretty cute picture of the kids. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete