Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Foot, one week later

Okay. Here is a warning if you don't want to look, they are pictures of my foot a week post-surgery minus the bandages. There is a little blood, some tape and bruising. I don't think they look too bad, but I put lots of space so you don't have to see them. The first picture you get to is just the bruising and tape on top, so pretty safe. And on there just for you, Tina. Thought you would like the bruise with your postings on getting hit by a car. It is a pretty good bruise.

Anyway, I finally unwrapped it today and thought I would share for those that want to see. I can step on it full if I want, and it doesn't really hurt. It is a little funny feeling but not bad. It looks great for a week later. I am really happy with how it is healing. I hope it gets even better sooner rather than later. I had this done now with the intention to start training for a 5K race as soon as possible. I am hoping to be able to enter one at the beginning of the summer and one at the end, or more if I can work that out. I want to improve my times between. This is my weight loss plan. Train for a 5K and throw in some pilates and yoga for good measure. I think that will help me get healthier, lose weight and take back my waistline. I want to be a healthy, active mother. I want to be able to do everything with my children, and I want more kids. I don't want to keep gaining weight and inches with each child. I am perfectly fine with gaining the weight and inches while pregnant, but before I am pregnant again I want to be in a better place physically. And after the next pregnancy, I want to lose that weight quickly and healthy. I want to resume my workouts and not miss a beat. I would love to bounce back as quickly as I did after Zina, but the bounce back place needs to be better.

Well, scroll down a bit if you want to see the pictures of my foot. I will put a bit of space between each, and there are five of them.



























The bruising. I thought this picture showed the bruising nicely, for those who like to see the bruises.







A pretty bloody picture. The flash made it look worse.



A nearly full foot view.


A close up.




One last picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment