Thursday, October 2, 2008

Some older pictures


This is an older picture of Zina. It was taken a few months ago. She had just discovered that the bottles have water in them. This is her TRYING to get a drink out of an empty bottle. For a while she thought ice water was better than anything in the world. And she still chooses water over juice.


This is Zach asleep in the car. Yes, he is unbuckled. I thought Steve had buckled him in, and Steve thought he had asked me to buckle him. We made it far enough down the road for Zach to fall asleep(he was really tired). I looked back and he was undone. We stopped IMMEDIATELY to buckle him in, but we took a picture first. I am amazed he didn't get out and try to drive the car.

I will add some more recent pictures soon. I still need to get them on the computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment