Sunday, October 5, 2008

Zachary and His Thoughts


Friends of ours recently brought their little girl home and posted on their blog about it. They included beautiful pictures of their little one at home with Mom and Dad. I showed it to Zach asking him who was in the picture, like I always do. He knows them well enough to know who it is. He knew our friend right away but said that the baby was himself. I asked him again, and he again said it was him.
Then it hit me. There was a similarity to a picture I have of this friend holding Zach. Here it is to the left. Scott holding Zachary. In both pictures he is holding the baby similarly and wearing a similar (or the same) shirt. We look at the pictures on our computer often. Makes sense why he would think it was him. Besides the baby wearing PINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment