Monday, October 6, 2008

Sleeping Boy



I am not very creative, obvious by the titile of my post. But I was quite creative in taking this picture. I was driving. Steve had given Zach his hat so he would be good for the drive, so Zach was wearing his Daddy's hat and his hat is there on the seat. I was between Rigby and Idaho Falls when I noticed he was OUT just like this and knew he would not stay asleep once we stopped. So I pulled out the camera and turned it and pushed the button. Not bad for not looking.

I have a collection of photos of him asleep. Too bad that he will not sleep tonight. He is over tired and upset. His Daddy is comforting him. For all the pictures I have taken of him sleeping, you would think that is all he does. But sometimes it is hard to get him to sleep.

And, just a little note on this little cutie! Zina got tooth number three today! Now she has two on the bottom and one on top!
And on the picture, this is Zina with my Grandma. Grandma wanted a picture with Zina, so we could have the oldest and youngest in the picture. Zina is holding a disposable camera and had just hit Grandma in the head with it. Luckily, Grandma could smile about it as much as Zina did. It makes a great picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment