Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Zachary

Zachary swinging.
Zach smiling and sliding. He asked me, "Can I
smile Mommy?"

Sorry to cut off his head, but I love the look on
his face.

Zach wanted in the washer. So his Daddy put
him there. He was so happy!

I realize I post WAY more pictures of Zina, and I take more too. Part of the reason is that Zach runs from the camera or turns away before the picture takes. I need a better, faster camera! I took tons of pictures of him when he was a baby. So many that were him sleeping. Steve says I have a fascination with sleeping babies, and maybe I do.
I love my Zachary. I have always wanted to be a mom, and he made me a mommy. I never knew I could love someone so much so quickly! He is my perfect boy. He is such a nearly three year old, and most days I love it. He drives me crazy one minute and then loves on me the next. His favorite book is Llama Llama Mad at Mama. He begs me to read it over and over again. It is the first book he insists I read over and over again. He loves to say his prayers, and family prayers, and blessing the food. And sometimes he even says prayers before nap so he can sleep good. When he is bored or tired, he tells me, "But Mommy, I'm hungry!" He is learning to potty in the potty, and uses that for more time awake, too. He has to potty when he wakes up and before nap and if any one else is on the potty! He hardly goes in it yet, but he sure gives it his best effort.
I just thought I should post about my little guy. I know sometimes he feels left out, and I should be better about documenting him, too.
P.S. Zina now has 4 teeth: two on top, two on bottom. Her crib is recalled and she is sleeping in the living room in the pack and play. Wish I had the money to buy a new one instead of wait for the replacement part!

No comments:

Post a Comment