Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Zina "Cooking"




I think the pictures speak for themselves. She loved it. I can tell you she will be in the kitchen with me, sneaking bites, as soon as she can. She tries all the time as it is. She is SO curious. I love that about her, even though it drives me crazy at times. I don't think I had to redirect Zach half as much as I do Zina. She is VERY stubborn. She loves her Daddy, and whenever he is leaving, and sometimes when she wants to be left alone, she says, "Yah Yah" and waves. It is so cute, and it is only for her Daddy. She says mommy, but Daddy is an all time favorite. She will follow him anywhere, and often needs to be redirected at those times. She would go anywhere with her Daddy. Everything she does she does with gusto, from crying to smiling, sleeping to smiling. She loves food, of any kind. She really likes apples. She can hold her own with almost every meal I make. We have to give her the same as her brother or she will yell until she gets it or her brother has no more. I know it will be a short time till she is walking and chasing her brother. She already crawls after him everywhere. I love her so very much. She is such a blessing to me. I am so glad I am her Mommy.






No comments:

Post a Comment