Tuesday, September 23, 2008

All the Girls


The picture really has nothing to do with this post. I just have not gotten the pictures from this weekend uploaded to use. And I have learned that I am not good at getting the SD card out of the camera. Other than that, I can do it all. And this picture is a great one of my babies! I love the look on my little girl's face!


Anyway. The weekend was great. We left Thursday morning for Park City and spent until Sunday morning there visiting, eating and shopping. LOTS of shopping. And LOTS of food. We assign the meals to the different families and only plan breakfast and dinner. Each dinner planner brought a dessert. And we were actually low on junk food this year compared with some past years. But there was definetely plenty of food.
The Retreat is called Bernice's Retreat, and it is a time for all the girls in the family over 18 to get together. We are all related to Bernice, either her sisters, nieces, daughters, granddaughters, great-granddaughters and so on. She is my great grandma who passed away when I was very young. I named my daughter after her. Her name was Zina Bernice Bybee. I want my children to know of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment