Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


I am up too late, and I REALLY want to participate in this. I have been reading and looking at everyone else doing it for so long that I really want to do it now that I have a blog! Let's see if I can get it to work.


The theme this month is Beginnings and Endings, and here are my best ideas. I am sure they will be better next time. Here goes.






This is the beginning of our life as parents. It is one of the earliest pictures I have of Zachary on my computer. From before we discovered digital cameras.




And here is the end of my pregnancy with Zina. Comfort comes first the day of delivery. My water had broke. I guess this is also the beginning of labor!




The beginning of another life. Zina just moments after birth. I didn't really have pictures of Zach this early, so I cherish this one.



This is my Great-Great Aunt Mabel holding Zina. Mabel was sure that she would never see me have children, or get married first of all. She was at my reception and has held both of my babies. In the last few months she has had a stroke and is showing her age more than ever. She is the closest thing I have to an end.

Enjoy! And for more WWWAT, head over to Rachel's blog at American Mum.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining in! The end of pregnancy truly is a beginning and ending at the same time! I'm sure Zina will treasure that picture with her great-great Aunt.

    By the way, I'll link you up on Mr Linky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baby pictures!! Your children are precious! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW ~your children & your great-great aunt are SOO cute~ that is awesome that she got to hold both of them:)
    Great pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet. the ultimate beginning & ending...and then the true beginning begins. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially love the photo of you holding your sweet daughter right after birth. Both of mine were c-sections w/ huge & minor complications so... no, immediate photos of me holding. I found yours deeply moving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww... I love your great great aunt.. sounds so similar to things with my grandmother lately... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete