Thursday, September 4, 2008

The beginning, sort of


Well, here we are. My first post as a blogger. This is my family. My husband, Steven, our little boy, Zachary, and our daughter, Zina. Oh, and I am Rayne, the mommy and Stevensprecious. Those two little ones are my beautiful babies! They are my world. Sometimes a bit too much of my life.

I decided I should join in the blogging craze after reading them all the time. I guess it is time to come out of the framework. There should even be a picture when I am done, if I have done it right. Like Tina said, a blog is only fun with pictures. Without pictures, it is just a bunch of words.

That's all for now. I need to get going and be a mommy again!

1 comment:

  1. Oops - you already did link up. Don't know how I missed that!

    ReplyDelete