Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Zina's words and things

Zina has a few words, besides her versions of mommy and daddy. And they come with great stories, too. At least I think so.

*Zina says "Hi". I noticed this when she stole my cell phone and kept saying hi to it. The funniest thing she says hi to is Tina's stapler that she keeps on her bag. Zina just tries and tries to get it off and talk to it!

*Zina says "Bye". It usually doesn't coordinate with actually going anywhere, but she likes to say it.

*Zina says "Up". It usually means, "Take off my clothes!" She says it over and over while trying to take her shirt or dress off. I guess I told her to put her arms up when I change her clothes. Up also means she wants out of her high chair or sometimes her carseat.

1 comment:

  1. I love the up thing, it makes sense to me! Jared says "Da" when he's happy "Ma" when he's hungry or upset and "Bob" when he wants a bite of something. He is also very good at blowing rasberries but gets in trouble if he does it in the middle of a meal or a drink (otherwise Kaitlyn does it too :) I can't wait for more!!!They grow so fast huh?

    ReplyDelete