Friday, November 7, 2008

A great day at Grandma's house

A few weeks ago we went to my parent's house. I had an appointment and needed a sitter. Of course, a grandma always likes to have her grandbabies. And my mom got it good, she had all three of her grandbabies at one time. I tried hard, and got a great picture of the three of them playing nice together. Zina, Zach and Crew. Together they are so BUSY! I have had all three for a little bit here and there, and it makes me so very thankful I did not have a baby between my two. Crew fits almost exactly between my two. I love it, but am glad I don't have all three busy ones at a time all the time!
And in a bit we are heading out to the Grandma's again. Well, we are seeing both sides, so not going there right now. But it will be great! My babies and my nephew get to play again. And it is a birthday party, too. Yes, Crew will be two! More for that later.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome that Crew is right in between your two. It's nice cause he can remind you of what Zach did not too long ago and what Zina is going to be doing in five minutes. It also keeps all three at semi-similar levels of play. cute pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rayne,
    How fun to see your cute kids! Zach is a little boy now and Zina looks so cute. You got your girl! I know how you feel! It's fun to stay connected through blogs. Take care, Kelly

    ReplyDelete