Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Silly Sayings, by Zachary

Zach has gotten pretty silly lately. I am horrible about writing these down, so I decided I would blog on them. At least I will be able to reference it again later when I have time to scrapbook!

*When Zach wants into a conversation, or most anytime he talks, he says, "Oh, are we?", "Oh, did we?" and "Oh, can we?"

*If Zach does not want to do what I ask, he has two replies, "I'm just happy right now." or "I'm busy right now."

*He retells EVERYTHING we do.

*He wakes up in the night and tells us, "But I'm scared of something." I have no idea what the something is.

*If he sees anything on his carpet, he runs to me and says, "Mommy, there's a bug on my floor!"

*Today he went to school with Steven and I and insisted he was hungry and needed pretzels. We have never had pretzels at the school. Then, when we were eating the pretzels, he takes a bite and says, "Mommy, now it's a button!" Then he changed to saying it was a pumpkin. What an imagination!

*He is constantly "cooking" for me. It used to be just, "Alicious", now it is eggies, cookies and yummy. And if I don't pretend to eat it it offends him.

That is about all I can think of right now. But, then, he is asleep! Just wait till later. I am sure there will be more to add to it!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutey!! I love hearing this stuff. Kids are so funny sometimes I wish I had a video tape running all the time. My only problem is Kaitlyn talks so quietly. Her newest thing is she is always saying "That's funny" or "I'm funny" or "Dad's funny" it cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so much fun to listen to what kids are saying, until they start telling everyone something embarrassing. Lyndsey told a guy in our ward that she didn't like Santa because he is fat. And this guy was the Santa for our ward last year. Julie Lewis

    ReplyDelete