Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What has been going on with us, and Zachary's new do

(Zachary and his mohawk! Till Grandma finished cutting it off! He really liked it, that is just his camera face right now.)


Sorry it has been so long since I last posted! I really didn't fall off the face of the earth or anything, just been busy busy busy!!!

Right after my last post, I had finals, then there was getting adjusted to summer days. Following that, we realized Steve was not working enough to justify staying in Rexburg so we moved home with the family the 1st of July. I don't know if I will be able to post any pictures for a bit, but I will look. I am using my mom's computer and there are not always pictures of my kids on this computer.

Since we moved to Pocatello, Steve has had more hours at work, and I have been subbing for a local daycare a bit. Actually, I got two days last week, I worked today, and I will work tomorrow, too, before heading out to Scottsdale, Arizona for the weekend! I feel like I haven't even stopped to breath since this month started!! I promise to post again soon!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! I'm happy to hear the work situation is going so well. I love Zach's hair-do! It looks.....totally sweeeeet dude!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete