Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Zach's Answers About Me

(Zach got me to stick my tongue out with him.
He must have been eating chocolate!)

I got this from Kari's blog and thought I would see what Zach would say!

Ask your kids these questions about you and post their answers.




Zachary was 3 years 3 months old(nearly) when I asked him these. I tried to write out his answers as I heard them. I now think Zach is in a very egocentric stage with little compassion for his mother!




1. What is something mom always says to you? nothin'




2. What makes mom happy? nofin'




3. What makes mom sad? the sun




4. How does your mom make you laugh? just haha (makes laughing sounds)




5. What was your mom like as a child? then I was a child of God




6. How old is your mom? you're little guys




7. How tall is your mom? you're not tall guys




8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? you like to watch your show




9. What does your mom do when you're not around? your class




10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? me




11. What is your mom really good at? nufin'




12. What is your mom not very good at? preschool




13. What does your mom do for her job? nufin', she's little. Don't do anything.




14. What is your mom's favorite food? hamburgers




15. What makes you proud of your mom? this wall (pointing to one with pictures on it)




16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Tigger show (we were watching Winnie the Pooh at the time)




17. What do you and your mom do together? nufin'




18. How are you and your mom the same? I'm little, you're little, Daddy's little and ZIna's little. We're ALL little!




19. How are you and your mom different? we're not.




20. How do you know your mom loves you? 'cause Zina's grabbing me.




21. What does your mom like most about your dad? Mom doesn't like Daddy. She's so sad.




22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? to the grocery store.




Do you want to say anything else? I'm jumping really HIGH on the trampoline! (he started jumping on the couch)



Nothing like asking your little boy a bunch of questions about you to make you feel pretty down. According to Zach I am nothing, do nothing and like nothing. I am glad Zina is a bit too young to ask these questions about!

1 comment:

  1. I like the famous one. And that he's proud of the wall. At least he thinks you're fun like tigger right? I think the funniest thing about these questions were how much the answer didn't necessarily apply to the questions most of the time. Don't be down, he's just silly like little boys should be. ;)

    ReplyDelete