Monday, December 1, 2008

High School Flashback Tag

(Picture has nothing to do with the post, but look close for the pony tail. It is the first one.)

Kari(Steve's cousin) tagged me with this, so I thought I better answer. You answer these questions about high school and then tagged a few people. It has been a while since I was in high school. I hope I can answer all the questions. lol

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, I dated a couple guys from high school. Very short lived romances, though.

2. What kind of car did you drive? For my sophomore and junior years I drove a 1978 Chevy Impala Station Wagon. It impressed the guys. It died my senior year and I then drove a 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme.

3. Did you pass your drivers test on your first try? Yes.

4. Were you a party animal? Not really. I did hang out with friends, but it was pretty mild.

5. Were you considered a flirt? Yes, and I did not know it till my junior year.

6. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Yes, all three for a semester. I did choir all three years, orchestra from eighth or ninth grade on and band my senior year. They needed more bodies for marching band and my friends were all in band, so I learned percussion. Just to fill in the other areas, I played violin and sang second soprano.

7. Were you a nerd? Definetely considered a nerd.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? No sports in high school for me.

9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? Nope.

10. Can you still sing the fight song? If I thought real hard, probably.

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Bowman for choir and Mrs. Kinney for orchestra.

12. Where did you sit for lunch? With my friends.

13. What is your schools full name? Pocatello Senior High School

14. What is your school’s mascot and colors? Indians, Blue, red and white.

15. Did you go to homecoming and with who? I didn't go to homecoming in high school, but I went to ISU's homecoming when I was not going to school at all.

16. If you could go back and do it again would you? Maybe the music program, but not much more.

17. What did you remember most about graduation? Not much. It was hot, a lot of people can fit in the Holt Arena, focusing on not tripping.

18. Where did you go for senior skip day? No where. I think I worked the lunch rush at my job.

19. Were you in any clubs? I was in National Honor Society, but didn't participate much.

20. Have you gained some weight since then? Yes, having two kids less than two years apart doesn't give much time to lose. Was already up a few pounds by then.

21. Who was your prom date? Derek Hadley junior year, and Trevor Hill my senior year.

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? If there is one I am open to it.

23. Did you have a job in high school? Yes, I worked at Subway for two years and babysat before that.


I think I will tag Tina, Chalice and Kelly.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rayne. Sorry I didn't mean to tag you twice while you were out of town! Man I didn't even think to email you about Pre-Thanksgiving. I'm sorry, dumb me. I don't think we are headed that way for Christmas but if we all of a sudden pack up and head out I'll definitely alert you. It would have been great to see you. thanks for sharing! I like these things because it helps me get to know people better. :)

    ReplyDelete